Eco-Bag Bakery [ECO-BAKERY]
Have a hand in lessening the enviromental foot print left behind by giving your customers the option to go green and minimize their use of plastic shopping bags with these attractive Eco-bags. Together we can put in the effort to make the world a cleaner safer place for all living creatures.
• 1,460 plastic bags are used each year by an average U.S. family.
• In America alone we consume 380 billion plastic bags annually.
• Less than 1% of these bags get recycled.
• More then 1 million seabirds, 100,000 marine mammals, and countless fish die annually through ingestion of and entanglement in marine debris, including plastic bags.
• One Eco-bag has the potential to eliminate an average of 1000 plastic bags over it’s lifetime.
• Every Eco-bag you sell has the potential to save you $11 in cost for plastic bags.
Exceptional design + quality is our goal: our fashion forward Eco-bags combine the urgency to help the environment with an attractive, must have product.
Although our prices suggest otherwise, we are not trying to compete with generic bag companies. We keep the price low and the designs fresh so there is no reason for your customers not to be responsible for their impact on the environment.
Use Eco-bags as a giveaway or reward your high-dollar, loyal clients.
Use the Eco-bags as a profitable retail item while branding your store and gaining publicity in places like the beach, laundromat, or anywhere your customer might carry your bag!
Can you think of a reason not to carry this item?
We found a technology developed by a European Plastics company that launched a biomimetic solution for Anti-Microbial Plastics in mass production.
We currently have the capability to add Sani-concentrates to our plastic sheets to safely create self-sanitizing products giving our Fresh Merchandising displays an Anti-Microbial property of up to 99% in less than 24 hours.
What is Sani-concentrates?
Sani-concentrates contains the trace element Zinc. Zinc is a mineral found in our food like spinach, chocolate and meat. Zinc used in plastics does not migrate outside of the plastic, thus giving no any "additives" to the produce sitting on the display. Plastic infused with Zinc creates a hostile environment for bacteria growth giving extra shelf life for your produce on display. Zinc is generally recognized as Safe (GRAS) and is permitted for use in plastics for the food industry.
407 E Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Tel. 310.353.2300 | Toll free 800.228.2346 | Fax 310.353.2301