Versa Wall Merchandising [Vwall]
The vertical merchandising system creates an eye catching and plentiful appearance allowing the customer to experience fresh and abundant produce with minimal product on display.
• Anti-Microbial ABS Material
• Minimize shelf exposure
• Maximize product presentation
• High profile display merchandising
• Easily merchandised, reducing labor
• Fits on existing case
• Reduces Shrink
• Increase Sales
• Easy to Clean
• Easy to Install
1. Versa Round CrossBar [v-bar-48-round]
2. Versa Brackets [v-bar-b-round]
3. Versa Perforated Wall [vw-na-24]
4. Aluminum Shelf [mfs-18-a3]
5. Aluminum Flat Rack [mwdb24-al]
6. Aluminum Shelf [vw-201-al]
7. Curved Shelf [vw-202-16-curved]
8. Versa Straight Tray with Metal Bracket [vt-77ls]
9. Versa Curved Tray with Metal Bracket [vt-87c]
NEW - The Benefits of Anti-Microbial Agent Added to Plastics
We found a technology developed by a European Plastics company that launched a biomimetic solution for Anti-Microbial Plastics in mass production.
We currently have the capability to add Sani-concentrates to our plastic sheets to safely create self-sanitizing products giving our Fresh Merchandising displays an Anti-Microbial property of up to 99% in less than 24 hours.
What is Sani-concentrates?
Sani-concentrates contains the trace element Zinc. Zinc is a mineral found in our food like spinach, chocolate and meat. Zinc used in plastics does not migrate outside of the plastic, thus giving no any "additives" to the produce sitting on the display. Plastic infused with Zinc creates a hostile environment for bacteria growth giving extra shelf life for your produce on display. Zinc is generally recognized as Safe (GRAS) and is permitted for use in plastics for the food industry.
What does this mean?
The Anti-Microbial Plastic will inhibit bacteria growth, creating a hostile environment in which bacteria cannot survive. This means, your produce would have extra day of shelf life, thus increasing profitability.
407 E Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Tel. 310.353.2300 | Toll free 800.228.2346 | Fax 310.353.2301