About ALCO Designs:
ALCO Designs is a manufacturer of merchandising displays catering mainly, but not exclusively, to the supermarket Industry. We are based in Gardena, CA and our display solutions are manufactured on-site and overseas from various materials including plastic, wood, steel, and glass.
We are dedicated to expanding our product line through the development of new, innovative merchandising solutions. We consistently use the latest materials and technologies to create merchandising displays of the highest quality. Thus, ALCO is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven, reliable Sales Manager to lead our Sales Team.
The Sales Manager will report directly to the President of ALCO Designs and must be able to manage multiple initiatives in addition to operating in a cross-functional team.
- Manage Outside Sales Team.
- Ensure that all Sales Representatives are actively using our CRM Software.
- Have weekly meetings with all Sales Representatives.
- Ensure that the sales team is accountable for completing their weekly tasks and meeting their sales goals.
- Act as a liaison between the Sales Team and Production.
- Coach and support the in/outside Sales Representatives.
- Develop and conduct presentations to clients.
- Develop a global sales territory map to advantageously understand our clientele.
- Represent ALCO at industry-specific tradeshows and marketing events.
- Ability to manage our marketing program while developing strategic advertising avenues to reach prospective clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of managerial/sales experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience.
- Must have strong CRM experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Essential to have a positive attitude and team-building experience.
- Requires a high degree of professionalism and judgment.
- Must have exemplary communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have reliable transportation as this position requires travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, PDF, etc.
- Annual base salary plus commission combined.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college, no degree is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement:
ALCO Designs is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture, and your team does not discriminate against candidates and employees because of their disability, sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.