The Production Coordinator is responsible for the planning and execution of production activity for Manufacturing product . A production coordinator executes each sales order according to company standards and the customer's specifications. The position requires an ability to effectively communicate with a number of players, including but not limited to: sales representatives, warehouse supervisors, craftsman artisans, department managers, internal departments (accounting, shipping and receiving, etc), third party vendors, and whoever else necessary to fulfill the order. Production coordinators monitor and manage inventory, maintain data within software systems and networks, observe standards for accurate accounting, perform visual and tactile inspections of each piece throughout various stages of production, and participate in the customization process. They will continually develop and apply knowledge in manufacturing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate production activity for manufacturing, managing inventory and supplies, and scheduling accurate lead times based on various factors of production
- Ability to work with vendors and coordinate the production of custom pieces and ensure specifications are met
- Ability to process orders for production and track progress to completion, conferring with department supervisors as to the progress of each order
- Inspect items throughout the stages of the production process to ensure customer specifications are being met and initiate corrections in a timely manner
- Work accurately within the technology and data management systems, updating and assigning the use of stock, the control of inventory, and maintaining key data fields to ensure accurate reporting can be generated
MUST HAVE QUICKBOOKS EXPERIENCE
- Creating work orders
- Creating travelers
- Status checks
- Provide customer service
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree or equivalent
- 2 year minimum experience as production coordinator or production planner in product manufacturing
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year based on experience
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALCO Designs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce. As part of this commitment, ALCO Designs provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protect.
407 E Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Tel. 310.353.2300 | Toll free 800.228.2346 | Fax 310.353.2301