Currently ALCO Designs is looking for a creative, energetic and talented Senior Industrial Designer that will be responsible for designing and developing innovative and quality display solutions. They will strive to create inspiring designs that challenge the market place, while developing around manufacturing processes and budget. At ALCO Designs we manufacture display fixtures out of plastic, wood, steel/wire and glass. Design and manufacturing knowledge of these materials and plastic thermoforming is a plus.
- Must have 3+ years’ experience working as an industrial designer
- Must have SolidWorks knowledge and software experience(with examples)
- Strong computer skills including Solidworks, KeyShot, Rhino
- Must be able to read print
- Knowledge in CNC and G Coding Software is a plus
- Experience in designing furniture is a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with team and independently
- Ability to multitask, adapt and quickly apply feedback to designs
- Must have good attendance
**Please submit resume and portfolio with salary history in order to be considered for this position.**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,348.99 - $55,000.00 per year
Please email resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALCO Designs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce. As part of this commitment, ALCO Designs provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identification, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protect.
407 E Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Tel. 310.353.2300 | Toll free 800.228.2346 | Fax 310.353.2301