Vege-Mist Reverse Osmosis Systems [RO300]
- Filters up to 300 gallons per day
- Ideal for multiple displays or large storage humidity
System comes equipped with:
• 1 - Inline five micron sediment filter
• 3 - 20” [26cm] ten micron carbon filters
• 2 - High flow TFC light industrial membranes
• 1 - 24vac pressure booster pump
• 1 - Two gallon storage tank (Five gallon available)
We found a technology developed by a European Plastics company that launched a biomimetic solution for Anti-Microbial Plastics in mass production.
We currently have the capability to add Sani-concentrates to our plastic sheets to safely create self-sanitizing products giving our Fresh Merchandising displays an Anti-Microbial property of up to 99% in less than 24 hours.
What is Sani-concentrates?
Sani-concentrates contains the trace element Zinc. Zinc is a mineral found in our food like spinach, chocolate and meat. Zinc used in plastics does not migrate outside of the plastic, thus giving no any "additives" to the produce sitting on the display. Plastic infused with Zinc creates a hostile environment for bacteria growth giving extra shelf life for your produce on display. Zinc is generally recognized as Safe (GRAS) and is permitted for use in plastics for the food industry.
407 E Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Tel. 310.353.2300 | Toll free 800.228.2346 | Fax 310.353.2301