Tortilla Warmer [WT101]
• Complete heavy duty stainless steel warmer with insulated walls
• No condensation on lid
• Heavy duty curved glass door open and stay in 2 positions: halfway or all the way up
• Inside 2 fans provide consistent temperature heat
• Exhaust fan spreads the aroma in the store to draw sales
• Heavy duty casters with lock-in
• Smaller sizes available upon request with quantity of 50+
We found a technology developed by a European Plastics company that launched a biomimetic solution for Anti-Microbial Plastics in mass production.
We currently have the capability to add Sani-concentrates to our plastic sheets to safely create self-sanitizing products giving our Fresh Merchandising displays an Anti-Microbial property of up to 99% in less than 24 hours.
What is Sani-concentrates?
Sani-concentrates contains the trace element Zinc. Zinc is a mineral found in our food like spinach, chocolate and meat. Zinc used in plastics does not migrate outside of the plastic, thus giving no any "additives" to the produce sitting on the display. Plastic infused with Zinc creates a hostile environment for bacteria growth giving extra shelf life for your produce on display. Zinc is generally recognized as Safe (GRAS) and is permitted for use in plastics for the food industry.
407 E Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90248
Tel. 310.353.2300 | Toll free 800.228.2346 | Fax 310.353.2301